Mpower 1200W/12V Inverter is compactly designed to power home appliances or important electronics. It comes with an LCD display to enable the user monitor the operating status of the equipment. This tough, hard-working, low cost inverter is highly mobile in design and can be easily installed. It has better performance, more durability, trusted technical support and best of all, low pricing!
The Mpower 1200W/12V Modified Sine Wave Inverter is in a class of its own, boasting of top performance with a high load tolerance capability. If you simply want to get the job done, at the best possible price, without worrying much about the waveform, Mpower modified sine wave inverter is the perfect fit. It functions well, is durable and for most domestic appliances, this class of inverters will meet your power supply objective, costing far less than the pure sine wave alternatives.
- Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Compact, Light-weight Design
- UPS Mode: provides continuous power for general household appliances
- Inverter Mode: Powers small loads efficiently continuously
- Interface: LCD Display to Monitor Operating Status
- Multi-Fast charging mode (charge at 10A/20A based on battery capacity used)
- Low voltage AC detection: 170VAC
- High Voltage AC detection: 280VAC
- Inverter Full-load: 720W
- UPS Full-load: 1200W
- Input Voltage: 12VDC Battery Voltage
- Battery Floating Charge voltage: 13.75
- Low battery voltage alert trigger: 10.6V
- Deep Discharge Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
There are no reviews yet.