With special wall mount design and a maximum capacity of 2000VA, WMS-2000 is a much-desired alternative to traditional stabilizers. It operates on an input voltage range of 110-280V to provide protection to small appliances from high/low voltage, high temperature and short circuit. The advanced CPU Control Circuit regulates accurate output with a 6s default delay time or 180s delay if ‘Delay Mode’ is chosen. This automated stabilizer is equipped with a 110V socket as well as a USB port.
Reliability and advanced safety features are the qualities that make this wall mount voltage stabilizer, an essential device for every smart household.
- Specially designed for wall mounting
- Capacity 2000 VA (max)
- USB port for charging mobile phones and power banks
- 110V socket for connecting 110V appliances
Input Voltage Range: 110 – 280V
Output 230V ~ 50Hz
Advanced CPU Control Circuit
6s default delay time
- Output 230V~50Hz
- Input Voltage Range 110~280V
- Advanced CPU Control Circuit
- Automatic 10 seconds count down 6s default delay time, 180s if delay mode is selected
- Full Protection Design: High voltage, Low voltage, High temperature, Short Circuit
- Accurate Output Regulation
There are no reviews yet.