- EMI and RFI noise filteringReduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency complianceAPC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded “let-through ratings”, which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance. The APC Essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V to 500V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide. All APC products comply with local agency safety requirements, including UL in North America and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions.
- Protection Working IndicatorSurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
SurgeArrest Essential Features & Benefits
Resettable Circuit Breaker
Fail Safe Mode
Catastrophic Event Protection
Building Wiring Fault Indicator
Protection Working Indicator
Lightning and Surge Protection
- Number of Outlets: 5.0
- Receptacle Style: UK BS1363 plug
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency:50 Hz +/- 5 Hz
- Input Connections : British BS1363A
- Cord Length: 1.83meters
- Maximum Input Current: 13.0A
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 918Joules
- ts_nm_surge_response: 1ns
- Peak Current Common Mode: 24kAmps
- Peak Current Normal Mode: 12kAmps